Thursday, September 13, 2012

Giuseppe Zanotti Women's I06137 Bridal Shoes, Color : Ivory, Size : 8.5

Giuseppe Zanotti Women's I06137 Bridal Shoes, Color : Ivory, Size : 8.5 Review



Buy From Amazon.com


Giuseppe Zanotti Women's I06137 Bridal Shoes, Color : Ivory, Size : 8.5 Feature

  • Pattern : pump
Exclusive style to My Glass Slipper! Giuseppe Zanotti designs are for the bride in search of the highest quality couture bridal shoes available. Style I06137 is yet another stunningly beautiful silk wedding shoe offered on MyGlassSlipper.com. The light ivory silk pump includes a fabric overlay, perfect for any wedding gown featuring layered details. There is a small covered platform at the ball of the foot to help with cushioning for the big day. Heel height reaches 3 1/4 inches.


Buy From Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment